The newly adopted vision for the Woman’s Foundation is:
- To provide a comprehensive, diverse and innovative regional portal for learning.
- To offer relevant, state of the art learning tools with easy accessibility.
- To have measurable impact on those we serve and obtain favorable feedback on our offerings.
- To increase wellness education, especially in the middle and lower socio-economic groups, starting at earlier ages.
- To provide well-qualified, dedicated and diverse staff which experiences high fulfillment.
- To offer reasonable fees, be fiscally responsible with steadily increasing our endowment, and operating a successful grants program.
- To procure board members who are diverse, energetic, cutting edge, forward thinking individuals, committed and connected to the community.